söndag 23 februari 2014

Haters gonna hate!

What the hell are you doing? You can't put those cans on a Honda! It isn't a f*cking Duc! 

Well if I had the money for some Satos or HRC style Ackras I would have bought those no questions.
But now the situation is that I don't have any money and these cans where butt cheap so they are staying, and I can always liven things up with my ghettostyle 2-1 LeoVince system now and then.

So I finally got some time with the bike today so I changed the oil and oilfilter and swapped the cans. I was supposed to do more stuff but parts that wasn't in stock when I layed down the order so I hade to settle with the oil and cans this time. I was going to shoot a video when I was working on the bike but the SD-crad for my GoPro is currently gone for some reason but when it turns up some moving pictures will find its way to this blog.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar